It has been for a while now, but I haven’t made an official announcement about it until now. So in case you haven’t notice yet, most of my Pixel Bender filter for After Effects are available on Lloyd Alvarez’s website which is called AEScripts.com. (But There are still all open source and you can name your own price 😉 )
AEScript is a great place to find many different kind of scripts or filters which can make your life easier on a every day basis. I would encourage you to go through all the scripts & filters list to see what exists. Because you might not need all them right now, but most of it have been made to solve problem people encounter with AE, so being aware that a script exists somewhere in case one day you have an issue with After Effect is a great knowledge for a user 🙂
As for today several filters and one script which I made are available there, but again check all the other ones as well, there are all incredible!
- ft-Toolbar : create your own tool bar to apply Effects, presets, scripts, … in ONE click !
- ft-CombineRGBA : let you swap channels or combine them from two different sources in 32bpc
- ft-Cubic Lens Distortion : (un)distort your footage with a lot of accuracy using Syntheyes algorithm. Add or erase Chromatic Aberration as well
- ft-Brightness Check : show you if pixels are too bright or dark in your comp, great to check if it “Broadcast-safe”
- ft-Technicolor : mimic a 2-strip & 3-strip technicolor process
- ft-Filmic Contrast : a one click contrast filmic looking using Perlin Gain.
- ft-UVPass : re-texture directly in After Effect
- ft-Clamp : clamp pixels value between defines one. Perfect to solve blending mode issue with 32bpc comp
- ft-PPass2Matte : use a Point Pass to create 3d masks
- ft-Auto White Balance : color balance in one click footages which had a bad white balance at the shooting time
- ft-Vignetting : add a vignette effect to your comp
Please if you use them, let me know or post comment, show us what you did with it 🙂