This script gives the ability to make your own custom toolbar with Effects, presets or any commands you use the most often.This script gives the ability to make your own custom toolbar with Effects, presets or any commands you use the most often.
Toolbar’s features :
* Edit UI : add, delete, order, config buttons of your toolbar.
* 5 kind of buttons:
- EFFECT : set the name of the effect you want to use (See usage details below).
- ANIMATION PRESET : select an animation preset file (ffx) to apply.
- SCRIPT LAUNCHER : select an script file (.jsx or .jsxbin) to launch.
- MENU : set the exact name of any menu item you want to call. For example : Time-Reverse Keyframes.
- OS : Any Operating System command you can run into your terminal can be set here. For example calc (on Windows) or open -a Calculator (on Mac) would start the calculator.
* Buttons Icon : You can assign a custom image icon to each button. You can create your own icons or download a free icon pack below. All icons will be downloaded and saved into the config file. When you export the config file (xml) for use on another machine all the icons will be included so no need to keep the .png files. The buttons size can be set to any size you like, but it is a good idea for it to match the size of your icons.
* Import/Export : you can import and export the config file to set the same configuration on several computer or for making backups
* Configuration file path (xml) : you can set the path of the saved config file (xml) anywhere you want. (ie. to a dropbox folder to keep all your computer sync with the same config). The config file will include encoded versions of any custom icons.
Script : ft-Toolbar for CS3, CS4 & CS5